Monday, March 29, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

Everything I Own…

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 10:26 PM PDT

You sheltered me from harm Kept me warm, kept me warm You gave my life to me Set me free, set me free The finest years I ever knew Were all the years I had with you... And I would give anything I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


I’m So Sorry…

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 10:04 PM PDT

I'm sorry of being so emotional I'm sorry of being so possessive I'm sorry that I cry for you I'm sorry because I can't live without you I'm sorry for the tears you shed I'm sorry for the damage I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


subject No

Posted: 26 Mar 2010 07:26 PM PDT

something holding under the sea, opens its eyes and finds this key, aggrevating crazy seaweeds, eat away some android empathy... 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment