Monday, March 1, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

Vampire Wedding Ch 11 – Friends

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 05:14 PM PST

CHAPTER ELEVEN MEGHAN’S POV…………………………………. Meghan was so embarrassed. She couldn’t believe that she was...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Fashion for full-bodied women

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 05:06 PM PST

You are 68,8 inches high, your breast size is 95D, and waist size 40 inches? Then, this article is for you! Musingly smiling men usually call this type "a real woman" and draw something in the air...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


New Story Idea from Phoebe Gardens of ‘It Could Be Him’…

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 04:57 PM PST

*Please comment if you think I should continue! If you don’t like the sound of it, tell me why and I’ll try again, I have another story idea, so I’d like your feedback! Much love...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Brench…

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 04:49 PM PST

"If I could have found the courage to sit down and speak my mind. Maybe things could have been different. Now this bench stands alone. So many times I wanted to rest and think. I never pay mind on...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


How

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 04:49 PM PST

How could anyone be so stupid? So as not to see the thing I see in you how could they be so damn cruel? To allow you to think that you are a foolanyone can say things about you but not anyone can see...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


You for me

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 10:17 AM PST

When I close my eyes I dreamed about you When I open my eyes I search for you When I sit quietly I think about you When I speak something It’s all about you When I go anywhere I want you...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Vacation – Chapter 7

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 10:15 AM PST

This chapter is dedicated to Starr, Brittney, Lo, Amrit, Davina Emma, Lola and Lindsey. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think about this. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


I knew

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 10:00 AM PST

All the names that start with A threw Z, and only one name is right for me All the guys I have ever seen, I know the one that's right for me All the pain I have went threw, was never for me it was...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Housefull Video | Official ‘Housefull’ Theatrical Trailer

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 07:07 AM PST

Bollywood Action/Comedy King Akshay Kumar and Deepika Padukone in New Bollywood Movie Housefull. Bollywood Movie "Housefull" starring Akshay Kumar , Deepika Padukone, Ritesh Deshmukh, Lara Dutta,...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


let’s play Holi…

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 04:44 AM PST

Holi tyohar hai Rang aur Bhaang ka Hum sab yaaron ka Ghar mein aaye mehmano ka Gali mein gali walon ka Mohalle mein mahoul waalo ka Desh mein deshwalo ka. Boora naa maano Holi hai Holi hai bhai Holi...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment