Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

Vampire Rise: Chapter 8

Posted: 06 Mar 2010 07:54 PM PST

Enlarge Image It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the darkened room. My joints were stiff, it ached to move. How long had I been laying here? Wait… laying here. Where was...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Angels & Demons Chap 8

Posted: 06 Mar 2010 07:37 PM PST

Part 2 A deadly Antidote Chapter 8 *Belle* I woke and rubbed my head and looked around. Why am I in a hospital? “I see your both awake” Ms. Jo said as she came in to the room with a...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Returning to My Life (Chapter 1)

Posted: 06 Mar 2010 07:20 PM PST

P.O.V. Veronica “So, where do you want to Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Life of a New Me: Chapter 6

Posted: 06 Mar 2010 07:03 PM PST

Roselle’s POV I went to sleep after finishing my homework. I slept early today because I was so exhausted from the project thing. I end up waking up at 7:00 which I will not get to eat...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Moonlight Vow – Chapter 7

Posted: 06 Mar 2010 02:19 PM PST

Brooklyn Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


New Girl – (2)

Posted: 06 Mar 2010 02:02 PM PST

I see a paper on my pillow, when I grab it I roll my eyes. It was a list of Chorus, I just hate it when my grandmother and mom comes up with these things. I look at the paper and go with the hardest...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Returning to My Life (Chapter 2)

Posted: 06 Mar 2010 01:45 PM PST

P.O.V. Veronica I awoke in a comfortable bed with a pair of strong arms draped around my body. I turned to see a handsome stranger staring at me. Those chocolate eyes Share and...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Crown Princess Note

Posted: 06 Mar 2010 01:28 PM PST

I am sorry for the delay, but I have gotten stuck and I don’t know what to write about next - if you have ideas post them on this note - sorry for those who liked the story - Until I get a good...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Breathing is Hard with or without You: 2

Posted: 06 Mar 2010 01:12 PM PST

He had black hair with grey eyes that were just too gorgeous. He was at least a whole head taller than me but that’s not a surprise since I’m really petite. “It’s not really...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Romance on the Dancefloor – Ch. 8

Posted: 06 Mar 2010 12:55 PM PST

I was having breakfast in the kitchen while going through a magazine. I wasn Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment