Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

Life Sucks And Then You Die Chapter 1 Part 3

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 02:35 PM PDT

Still deciding whether to go the route of vampires. If anything I’ll be going to the next best thing (guess). If its not about vampires then the title needs to change. Life sucks and then you...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


From Author of MY STORY and CARNIES!

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 02:18 PM PDT

I am still typing both of the stories, but it’s easier for me to write CARNIES! at the moment(because I’m writing it from scratch, not copying it). I will have the next chapter of MY...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


CARNIES! Chapter 3 Pt 1

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 02:01 PM PDT

—Kenna Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Plugged Into Michelle Caldwell Chapter 19 Pt 1

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 01:44 PM PDT

Harley Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Dark or The Light? (Chapter 9)

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 01:28 PM PDT

PS. OKAY GUYS PICTURE THIS DRESS A LITTLE SHORTER AND WITH A STRAPLESS CORSET TOP!!! I COULDN’T REALLY FIND A DRESS THAT MATCHED MY DESCRIPTION SO YOU WILL HAVE TO USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!! (I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Royale Temptation Chapter 4

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 01:11 PM PDT

The maid had gotten in early to prepare Amber for her day. Today was the she was going to meet her “beloved” that she was forced to marry. She was practically forced into everything and...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Dark or The Light? (Chapter 10) FINAL CHAPTER

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 12:54 PM PDT

Chapter 10 I was running faster than I had ever run before. It felt like at any moment I would be flying which made me push even harder. I didn Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Kiss of Blood – Chapter 17

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 12:37 PM PDT

Hi everyone. The previous picture of Tristan wasn’t very clear so here is the new one. This chapter may be not what you wanted. I rushed a little bit with this chapter because I know you guys...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Note From the Author of Taken

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 12:21 PM PDT

Well firstly, I hope that you guys are liking the story, I can honestly say that I enjoy writing it for you. I just got a comment about the mystery guy being a vampire.. interesting! lol!! I love it...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Miley Jab Hum Tum 19th March 2010 EpisodeVideos

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 08:24 AM PDT

Miley Jab Hum Tum 19th March 2010 EpisodeVideos Part 1 JavaScript is disabled! To display this content, you need a JavaScript capable browser.Adobe Flash Player not installed or older than...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment