Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

Flicker of Hope Chapter 6

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 02:09 PM PST

**I am so sorry for taking forever for this chapter… I think I am going to take a break from writing because I am not really into it. You could say that I am having writers block, and I have no...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


What did you do in school?

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 02:03 PM PST

I know what mum will say when I came out of school today… Where did you get that cut? Did you have fun? What’s your new teachers mane? How far did you run? Did you eat all your lunch? Did...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


It’s Not As Easy As It Seems Chapter 2

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 01:52 PM PST

As I got ready for Today Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Kisses

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 01:46 PM PST

If time went by more slowly and I could actually hear the words you say… I’d memorize every line, And never let you go away.Streets are lined with roses, And I picked one out for you. I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Note From I Love My Best Friend

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 01:35 PM PST

So guys I’m really sorry I haven’t gotten the next chapter out yet but I really need some ideas And the June 20 through July 10 I will be gone so just a warning XOXO Bethany Share and...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


SOMEHOW

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 01:29 PM PST

When life has sent a someone to destroy the very being of your life what do you do to win? You did not ask for this type of punishment but it is designed to build up from within. You beg for help and...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Taming a Dark Heart – Ch. 7 – Seeing Red (Pt 2)

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 01:19 PM PST

Enlarge Image ***Wow, this has been one of the most difficult chapters to write. That’s why its taken me a couple of days to submit. I actually wrote it twice because I just wasn’t 100%...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


I want to be gone

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 01:12 PM PST

I wanna be gone from tha pain I wanna be gone from tha day to day sain lord I wanna be gone from tha world you made lord I wanna be at tha pearly gate where I have no more pain help me lord help the...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Worlds Apart – Ch. 5

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 01:02 PM PST

Ashton stopped at a little knick-knack store called Absolute’s Gifts. A blazing fire, as high as a three story building burned. “Autumn, stay put, I’ll be back.” Ashton left...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


You have to leave me

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 12:55 PM PST

Leroy, you may never see this but I don’t care because this is coming form my heart. I loved you and I still do. Every single day I hope that I will see you again in the hallway. It feels weird...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment