Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

Love/bestfriend

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 06:53 PM PDT

It has been about a year since my best friend Greg died in racing. I miss him soo much I don’t know why this had to happen. Before getting into the car that day Greg gave me this letter....

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Taming a Dark Heart – Ch.4 – Keeping a Promise (Pt 1)

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 06:36 PM PDT

Enlarge Image ****This is kinda the actual beginning of the plot so I’ve decided to split it into 2 parts. I’m still deciding what to do with Danny exactly so please let me know. Hope...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


HELP PLZ

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 06:19 PM PDT

A few weeks ago a read a REALLY good story. Its about a girl, and her ex best friend (guy) is popular now and she finds out that it wasn’t his choice to stop being friends with her, it was his...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


An Unforgotten Past ~ Chapter 6

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 06:02 PM PDT

SO SORRY GUYS ! I CAN’T SAY THAT ENOUGH! AROBELLA’S POV We were lying on my bed , as close to each other as we could possibly be when he pulled back and looked me in the eyes. ” I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Man Behind the Mask

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 05:46 PM PDT

Crazy. If there is one word to describe this band it is crazy. I was a new fan of “We Rule the Streets” actually and only really discovered them from another band that I like. At first...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Planning Nate’s Wedding 8

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 12:44 PM PDT

*Picture is of Freya and is probably my fav one. Please comment and I have no clue when the next one will be out, I seriously have to revise for exams instead of typing up this story! The story...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


CARNIES: NOTE

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 12:27 PM PDT

Hey, guys. Sorry I haven Share and Enjoy: var AdBrite_Title_Color = 'FFBBE8'; var AdBrite_Text_Color = '800040'; var AdBrite_Background_Color = 'FFBBE8'; var...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Bus Stop

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 12:10 PM PDT

He stood rod straight in front of the bus shelter. The ad behind him was bright orange with a radio station insignia spewed across it in bold black letters. The orange contrasted dramatically with...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Cruise

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 11:53 AM PDT

The dock faded away into the distance as the cruise ship pushed forward into the twilight of another tropical day. That was about the same time that I started to feel a pang in my stomach. It was my...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Interview

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 11:37 AM PDT

Checking myself one last time in the mirror I decided that there was nothing more I could do, I hated fussing over my appearance and it was finally time to go. Wondering, as I walked out of my hotel...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment