Monday, March 22, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

Chocolate Heaven

Posted: 21 Mar 2010 09:55 AM PDT

(my contribution to the CHOCOLATE FRENSY)   Melted candy kisses Left in the sun too long Still they satisfy my sugar rush That everyone says is wrong   I'll catch diabetes they say Or some other ugly...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Priyanka Chopra replaces Katrina Kaif

Posted: 21 Mar 2010 09:09 AM PDT

Bollywood director, Milap Zaveri had to drop his plans of studding stars in his forthcoming debut film, Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai.He had announced his plans to line up certain superstars like Katrina...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Shadow

Posted: 21 Mar 2010 12:12 AM PDT

Shadow creeps over my soul to chew up my flesh and blood I surrender myself into it's arms losing myself in it's charm I feel the warmth of mesmerizing fate the touch of devil so lubricate...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


censored – senryu

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 10:20 PM PDT

...hot...melted...chocolate... flowing...sweet...dense...brown...heavy...flowing...up to down... 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


World Is One!

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 01:12 PM PDT

Spring in the West But Summer in the East Yet world is one! 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Life is Uncertain, Eat Dessert First…….

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 12:18 PM PDT

He is milk chocolate melting into velvet rivers, flowing down the silhouette of my embrace. He is vine-ripened red exploding on nascent taste buds, ravishing my mind, inebriating me ...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment