Friday, March 5, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

It Could Be Him 20

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 01:18 PM PST

Enlarge Image Cameron’s P.O.V After driving back for another two hours, I go back home to my parents after breaking the news to Madison that it Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


GOING MAD!

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 01:10 PM PST

As I sit here deep in my thoughts of you. I slip into the ethereal covers and begin to feel blue. I close my eyes and you touch me. But you are far away. How could this be. Insanity creeps into my...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


A New Life in New York – NOTE! 1

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 01:02 PM PST

Okay I know I always seem to be writing these notes but for some reason I seem obliged to tell my readers everything and this is something you’ll probably want to know lol… First of all...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


My Knight In Shining Armor

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 12:53 PM PST

My knight in shining armor turned out to me a dork wrapped in tinfoil! Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


What Fate Does to People – 3

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 12:45 PM PST

Matt Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Dark World – Chapter 2

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 12:28 PM PST

I had left my house an hour ago to go see Elsie and dropped Jeremiah off on the way. I was almost to her place when I turned a corner near an alley way and heard the noise. It was a kind of sniffing...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The act of love

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 12:19 PM PST

“Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.” Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Meeting Miracles: Chapter Two

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 12:11 PM PST

I was running, towards, or maybe away from something? However, I had this terrified feeling like I was going to be late for something. Like I was not going to make it. But, what? Then suddenly, I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Giorni in Roma (Days in Rome) – Chapter Two

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 11:54 AM PST

Madison had waited outside the cobbled street for a cab to pass for what seemed like ages. Actually, many had passed her but they never stopped. She was beginning to wonder if taking the express...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


As I lay awake thinking of you

Posted: 04 Mar 2010 11:45 AM PST

By Jacob Casford I think of our last hug As I lay awake thinking of you I think of our last kiss As I lay awake thinking of youI think of your beautiful smell As I lay awake thinking of you I think...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment