Monday, March 8, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

I’m My Mind

Posted: 07 Mar 2010 04:07 PM PST

In my mind I see us together We are so close but yet so far I care for you so deeply If only you could just see me I love you with all my heart In my mind I hear us talking I cherish every moment of...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Some Enchanted Evening 2

Posted: 07 Mar 2010 04:01 PM PST

15 years later: “I can Share and Enjoy: var AdBrite_Title_Color = 'FFBBE8'; var AdBrite_Text_Color = '800040'; var AdBrite_Background_Color = 'FFBBE8'; var...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Nothing like love

Posted: 07 Mar 2010 03:50 PM PST

Love is easy Love is fun Love can happen To anyoneLook for love It’ll take your mind when all thats left is love youll find. Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Vampire Wedding Ch 7 (Rewrite)

Posted: 07 Mar 2010 03:44 PM PST

They had been driving for two hours and Meghan still hadn Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


I Sing to You My Love 5

Posted: 07 Mar 2010 03:28 PM PST

Oh God, this feels so good, I kept thrusting into her until we both came. After a few minutes, I moved off her, I turned her towards me, “hey baby you know you mean everything to me” I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


A Sign

Posted: 07 Mar 2010 09:39 AM PST

I say I’m fine But as I lay crying I think its a sign That I am lying…. Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Key of the Past – 5

Posted: 07 Mar 2010 09:36 AM PST

Sihara took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. She had to keep her cool this time and make sure her Gee Pa agreed to her proposal. She went upto his office door and had herself announced. Gee...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Punjabi Shayari

Posted: 07 Mar 2010 06:26 AM PST

Akhiyan wich aa ke ruk jande ne hanju, Palka te aa ke ruk jande ne hanju, Bada Dil karde baha deva enna nu, par tenu hasdeya vekh ke suk jande ne hanju!! ` Khamoshi naal na maar mainu Eh taan dass...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Punjabi Shayari

Posted: 07 Mar 2010 06:23 AM PST

Tenu apna banaiye asi ene joge kithe, Haal dil da sunaiye asi ene joge kithe, Tenu yaad karna hi bas zindgi hai saadi, Yaad asi tenu aaiye asi ene joge kithe… ` Tera Karde han satkaar, Jo tu...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


I Sing to You My Love 8

Posted: 07 Mar 2010 04:16 AM PST

JAY P.O.V I was ready to take her there, I was willing to take care of her, and she had been through so much and if I ever make love to her there is no turning back. I need to take full...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment