Monday, March 15, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

I still

Posted: 14 Mar 2010 03:31 PM PDT

I still miss you… But not like I did before. The intense aching I felt, Isn’t there anymore. I still whisper your name… Not as often as I used to. Now it may be once, Before the day...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Holiday Romance (14)

Posted: 14 Mar 2010 03:25 PM PDT

Hey guys Once again, thanks for all the comments and support that you guys have posted and shown respectively Sorry for the long wait but I’ve been working on the ending of the story. This...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


And Then You Came

Posted: 14 Mar 2010 03:14 PM PDT

I was down in the dumps. Thinking life wasn’t worth it. Then you came. I thought I was done with love, which I thought if I didn’t have love, I didn’t have anything. Then you...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Planning Nate’s Wedding 10

Posted: 14 Mar 2010 03:08 PM PDT

It Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Lamar Cole

Posted: 14 Mar 2010 02:57 PM PDT

Life becomes so much sweeter for a person who is in love. Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Love Remains Chapter 10

Posted: 14 Mar 2010 02:52 PM PDT

Enlarge Image I know I took a long time to get this out, and I am really sorry. But this chapter is long, and hopefully it will be worth it. Thank you for all your nice comments, they encourage me to...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Scars by Papa Roach

Posted: 14 Mar 2010 07:15 AM PDT

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut My weakness is that I care too much And my scars remind me that the past is real I tear my heart open just to feel Drunk and I’m feeling down And I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


A Flicker of Hope Chapter 3

Posted: 14 Mar 2010 07:03 AM PDT

I had expected to have a nightmare, but no such thing happen. I don Share and Enjoy: var AdBrite_Title_Color = 'FFBBE8'; var AdBrite_Text_Color = '800040'; var...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


In the event of my demise

Posted: 14 Mar 2010 06:58 AM PDT

In the event of my Demise when my heart can beat no more I Hope I Die For A Principle or A Belief that I had Lived 4I will die Before My Time Because I feel the shadow’s Depth so much I wanted...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Coveted – Chapter Two

Posted: 14 Mar 2010 06:46 AM PDT

Chapter Two: Book of Rules I sat up quickly as the sound of the door slamming awoke me from my sleep. I squinted my eyes in the darkness to see Lauren sneaking in. That Share and...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment