Friday, March 12, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

Taming a Dark Heart – Ch. 8 – Independence

Posted: 11 Mar 2010 05:07 PM PST

Hi guys, Thank-you for the comments and for the people who did the poll in the previous chapter. Most of you said you liked TADH for the romance and originality. It Share and...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Christine 14

Posted: 11 Mar 2010 04:51 PM PST

(Christine Share and Enjoy: var AdBrite_Title_Color = 'FFBBE8'; var AdBrite_Text_Color = '800040'; var AdBrite_Background_Color = 'FFBBE8'; var AdBrite_Border_Color =...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Life is Not Perfect – 5

Posted: 11 Mar 2010 04:34 PM PST

Enlarge Image Jeran was standing in front of me, before I could say anything he punches Justin who falls on the ground. I was terrified and couldn Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


I Can’t Explain It 3

Posted: 11 Mar 2010 04:17 PM PST

I grinned and Duff then ran upstairs and changed into my pajamas. When I came down he was sitting on the couch watching a movie. I appeared in the door way and his eyes lightened up. “I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


My Escape Chapter 9

Posted: 11 Mar 2010 04:00 PM PST

**Hey everyone! I know I said I’d have this one out yesterday, but I ended up doing something last night instead. And today I start my first job, so please send me some luck Thanks for the...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Angels & Demons/Tradiations Are for My PARENTS (Author’s Note)

Posted: 11 Mar 2010 03:44 PM PST

Hey guys!! I have news. Its not good news = (My computer is not working at the moment and I don’t know when I’ll get my computer fixed so there won’t be any new chapters for either...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Spoil Part 12 C

Posted: 11 Mar 2010 03:27 PM PST

Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Vampire Wedding 3 (Rewrite)

Posted: 11 Mar 2010 03:10 PM PST

Ryan pulled up to Meghan Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Embrassing Life of me. Kiki Mommo Paragraph 15 – The New Pervert Dude is a Class Mate!

Posted: 11 Mar 2010 02:53 PM PST

“HI ORANGE KNICKERS!”He shouted. I turned red and smiled as he walked over to my desk and sat down. “Stop calling me that.” I demanded. “Na. You probably like it deep...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


I Can’t Explain It 4

Posted: 11 Mar 2010 09:01 AM PST

I woke up in Duff’s arms. I turned around so I could face him. His eyes were closed and a smile played on his lovely lips. My fingers brushed over them and flames ran through my body. I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment