Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

Love Song – 12

Posted: 05 Mar 2010 06:39 PM PST

Heyhey people! This is the last chapter of Love Song, but never fear - I will be writing more for this site! I love Buzzle more than any other website, and would miss it too much, and plus - all of...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


How?

Posted: 05 Mar 2010 06:25 PM PST

How can you be friends with someone if every single time you see them, it makes you want them even more. And it hurts because you’ve liked em forever and they don’t even know. Share...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Unique ~ Author’s Note [Please Read]

Posted: 05 Mar 2010 06:22 PM PST

Hey people, I’m super super sorry that I haven’t been posting in a while. I just feel very overwhelmed with my summer reading. I know this sounds really stupid, but I have only read one...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


NEWS

Posted: 05 Mar 2010 12:13 PM PST

Dear readers, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE =) I would like to make an announcement that I will continue the story and expected to be posted within next week Thank you again. MAY GOD BLESS...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Scheme of life

Posted: 05 Mar 2010 12:09 PM PST

A man of small stature with big dreams is a giant in the scheme of life. Share and Enjoy: var AdBrite_Title_Color = 'FFBBE8'; var AdBrite_Text_Color = '800040'; var...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Message from Author of Eyes of Jade

Posted: 05 Mar 2010 11:57 AM PST

Hi everyone! Sorry it’s taking me forever to post each new chapter, but I have writer’s block, and I’m a bit of a perfectionist. Even if these chapters are only rough drafts, I put...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


You are my soul

Posted: 05 Mar 2010 11:52 AM PST

You are my soul that gives me a light in to my heart You shine my way to bring me back from darkness I found my love entwined with yours in many ways Now, I want you and aching to be near youYou are...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Popularity Ch. 4

Posted: 05 Mar 2010 11:40 AM PST

*Pic is of Rachel* “Hi, Rach.” said Kayla happily, which was weird because she wasn’t usually happy, especially since Mason gave me that Gucci bag. “Hey.” I said,...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Tees Maar Khan Release Date Announces by Farah Khan

Posted: 05 Mar 2010 09:09 AM PST

This Year 2010's Christmas, audiences are in for a big treat with Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan which is set to release on the Christmas Eve, December 24.Says Farah Khan, "I'm really happy that we will...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Neha Ke Nyare Nyare Hindi SMS

Posted: 05 Mar 2010 08:34 AM PST

` Jindagi ke liye jeena jaroori hai, Jinake liye armaan jaroori hai, Dil me chahe hajaro gam ho, Phir bhi tere chehre pe muskaan jaroori hai. ***************************** Lekar ham doosro ki hasi...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment