Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

My Mistake 5

Posted: 01 Mar 2010 01:05 PM PST

First of all I would like to thank my commenters for commenting. I went through my comments for this story and wrote down the names of people who commented, so I Share and...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


When Opposites Attract – Chapter 17

Posted: 01 Mar 2010 12:48 PM PST

I’d like to thank all you people who left those wonderful comments of the previous chapter of When Opposites Attract, and this chapter is dedicated to Janet and Kat and Mel, who left comments...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Miley Jab Hum Tum 1st March 2010 Episode Videos

Posted: 01 Mar 2010 07:17 AM PST

Miley Jab Hum Tum 1st March 2010 Episode Videos Part 1 JavaScript is disabled! To display this content, you need a JavaScript capable browser.Adobe Flash Player not installed or older than...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Dill Mill Gayye 1st March 2010 Epiosode Videos

Posted: 01 Mar 2010 06:47 AM PST

Dill Mill Gayye 1st March 2010 Epiosode Videos Part 1 JavaScript is disabled! To display this content, you need a JavaScript capable browser.Adobe Flash Player not installed or older than...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Together Forever 7

Posted: 01 Mar 2010 06:39 AM PST

The next day, it was Lynda Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


A Dirty Game – Chapter 2

Posted: 01 Mar 2010 06:22 AM PST

Ruby watched with interest how everyone crowded round her. She could hardly walk. But then, she didn’t mind the attention. She smiled and laughed, but really she was watching out for Mr. Front...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Assassin’s Love – 21

Posted: 01 Mar 2010 06:05 AM PST

Enlarge Image The plane landed in the airport on time. As she grabbed her bag, Niamah couldn’t help but feel a sense of Deja Vu. Jacob stretched at the bottom of the stairs and then followed...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Right Choice – Chapter 2

Posted: 01 Mar 2010 05:48 AM PST

Quickly I turned to Stephan, swallowed my pride and stared into his eyes. “I need you to do me a big favor!” I pleaded. He blinked, shocked. “What?” “Kiss me!” I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


THIS IS ME

Posted: 01 Mar 2010 01:49 AM PST

The issue cannot be forced I feel You just have to buckle down and listen Listen to the world, the wind And the beat of time. Give of your opinion Do I need you to give of your opinion? Do you need...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Fate – Prelog

Posted: 01 Mar 2010 01:20 AM PST

FIVE YEARS AGO: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Driving down a windy road for the ultimate party of their lives. Rosie; five-seven, red-head, and hazel eyes sitting in shot gun. Rick; six-two, blond, and baby blue...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment