Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

A New Life in New York – 8

Posted: 03 Mar 2010 12:43 PM PST

And thanking the heavens above me he kissed me. The kiss started out slow but then as I pressed myself into him with pleasure his lips became more insistent. If we had been on our own I don Share...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Stupid Delinquent Ch. 1

Posted: 03 Mar 2010 12:26 PM PST

“Ok that Share and Enjoy: var AdBrite_Title_Color = 'FFBBE8'; var AdBrite_Text_Color = '800040'; var AdBrite_Background_Color = 'FFBBE8'; var AdBrite_Border_Color...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


School Days – Chapter 4

Posted: 03 Mar 2010 12:09 PM PST

Hey! Sorry for the wait but I was on holiday and then had some issues getting back into the story. I meant to get a chapter up before I went away but - obviously - didn’t. Epic fail on my part!...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


MY STORY Chapter 11

Posted: 03 Mar 2010 11:52 AM PST

CHAPTER ELEVEN ** If you haven Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Path Of Heartach

Posted: 03 Mar 2010 11:43 AM PST

Here I go down this path of heartach once again, I should have known the pain wasent gonna end. Just when I think I found someone to take care of me, Something goes wrong and I’m back in...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


11:11 pm Ch. 3 Part 2

Posted: 03 Mar 2010 11:35 AM PST

Enlarge Image Dear readers, Sorry it’s taking me a while to write. I’ll post more chapters up ASAP! I promise. It takes me a while to brain storm and think about what to write (like I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


I Thought I Meant More To You

Posted: 03 Mar 2010 11:26 AM PST

I thought I meant more to you After everything you put me through After everything I was gonna let you do You just forget about me like that What did I do to change your mind I would be so happy if...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


11:11 pm Ch. 4

Posted: 03 Mar 2010 11:19 AM PST

Amber Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Decisions to be made

Posted: 03 Mar 2010 11:09 AM PST

Things go on like before I’m sitting here where aching, Wanting to feel so much more. I can't believe the choices I’m making. Life continues with the same dread I fold up my last load of...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


My Guardian Angel – B1 – Ch. 7 – Practice

Posted: 03 Mar 2010 11:02 AM PST

Thanks everyone for commenting!!!!! hope you like this chapter!! And sorry for those of you who want more romance……its coming…just be patient…….love you all!!! COMMENT,...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment