Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

The voice that captivated me

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 03:50 PM PST

I ask myself, "how can this be"? This man who was once a stranger is so close to me. He's in my thoughts every day and night. These inexplicable feelings so strong I can not fight.I wait impatiently...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Kilimanjaro Magic, Chapter 10

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 03:48 PM PST

Matthew introduced Dianne to Aina, the friendly housekeeper, who took her upstairs and showed her to a beautiful large room on the first floor. Glass doors opened onto the wrap-around porch with...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Girl: Part 4

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 03:31 PM PST

Author’s Note: I’ve been fighting myself about whether or not to post so quickly. I have the next 4 or 5 parts typed up and edited but I don’t know if it is wise to post so quickly....

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Ride or Die

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 03:16 PM PST

You were once here But you went away You broke my heart You threw it away You loved only me Just until My best friend took you away But I didn’t bring out The b*tch inside of me I let it be And...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


A Beginning of a New Beginning (1)

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 03:14 PM PST

“What?” I screamed. “We Share and Enjoy: 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


A memory

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 02:59 PM PST

Just a memory in a book The things we did the chances we took It was so hard to let it go Never knowing what we should’ve knownMaybe following rules would help But we’re one out of a...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Worlds Apart – Ch. 3

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 02:57 PM PST

Serenity sat down at the swim wear section’s bench. She is so frustrated and confused. Where did Autumn come from? Serenity needed answers, and fast. So she grabbed her cell phone and punched...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Miss Hot Topic and Mr. Abercrombie Together?! Chapter 11

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 10:29 AM PST

First of all, thank you everyone for participating! All of the characters and ideas you guys sent me were amazing and let me tell you, it was one of the hardest choices having to pick the winner. SO...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Oh, 50 cent!

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 10:20 AM PST

Oh, 50 cent, Your so fine, So, fine, I wish you were mine, Dis is all true I ain’t lyin, And if you die, I’ll start cryin, Oh, 50 cent, Your so hot, I love it when, You rap a lot, I Love...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Crown Princess Part 3

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 10:12 AM PST

Ame staggered towards her temporary home. A hard bed and scratchy sheets awaited her, with nobody to hold her and kiss her goodnight. She felt more alone in the world than she ever had before. Tears...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment