Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

The New Girl – Three

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 09:10 PM PDT

Kelly and the red-haired girl who introduced herself as Flo grabbed me by the arms as the bell interrupted my thoughts and walked off to History, talking at me about how good tomorrow would be. They...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Taming a Dark Heart – Ch.1 – Knocked Down

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 08:54 PM PDT

“You know I hate this job right?”, I said for the millionth time to my friend Jackie. “Yup, but you know that we don Share and Enjoy: var...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Jindagi Bhi Na Jaane

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 08:41 PM PDT

Jindagi Bhi Na Jaane Kaise Kaise Imtahaan Leti Hai, Kabhi Dukh, Kabhi Dard Ki Shaam Deti Hai. By Mansi 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Tang Warrior Part 2

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 08:37 PM PDT

“Hi, I’m Seth. I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before,” I collected myself enough to answer him. “Names Shane, sorry, but I really have to go,” I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Witches?!

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 08:20 PM PDT

it’s my first of school in Oregon, my family just moved from Ohio for my dad’s job AGAIN.We move almost every year. It gets really bad when you try and make friends that you uh might...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Love or Family Ch. 5

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 02:45 PM PDT

~Ivy~ “Okay, I want everyone to pair up for this next project, and your partner has to be someone of the opposite gender.” Mr. Ross said. I turned toward Riley out of habit. We’d...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Anastasia Our Choice

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 02:44 PM PDT

Tears draining from my eyes which feels my heart with such sarrow. Knowing our relationship is crumpling and their will be no tomorrow. Tempted to show you proof and throw it in your face, I end...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Dark Love – Ch. 24

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 02:28 PM PDT

Thomas got into his car, looking normal. Jeans, t-shirt, no big deal. Erika got into the car in a nice v-neck blouse and a blue skirt. “Are you trying to arouse me?” “Maybe.”...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Is true love?

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 09:43 AM PDT

Thinking of you sometimes makes me wonder why Why did I let a girl like you just say goodbye It was the word I wished I would never hear Until I heard it and nothing seemed clear Clear was the days I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Inseparable

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 09:43 AM PDT

It was just any normal day. A usual day at home, but this time, why it was so different, he was spending an afternoon with her. At home, just the two of them, a friend, a companion, someone to look...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment