Friday, April 29, 2011

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way." – Pablo Neruda

Posted: 28 Apr 2011 04:22 PM PDT

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way." - Pablo Neruda

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Zamane Ko Har Wo Baat Shayari Lagnay Lagi

Posted: 28 Apr 2011 10:54 AM PDT

Mohabbat Mein Hum Mashoor Kya Huwe, Har Harkat Humari Deewangi Lagnay Lagi, Lafz Jo Niklay Haal-E-Dil Ka Bayan Karne, Zamane Ko Har Wo Baat Shayari Lagnay Lagi

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Aakhir Kyun?

Posted: 28 Apr 2011 10:53 AM PDT

Log Har Mod Pe Ruk Ruk Ke Sambhalte Kyun Hain, Itna Darte Hain To Phir Ghar Se Nikalte Kyun Hain. Main Na Jugnu Hun Diya Hun Na Koi Tara Hun, Roshni Wale Mere Nam Se Jalte Kyun Hain. Nind Se Mera...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Sabse Ameer Hum Hi Honge

Posted: 28 Apr 2011 10:52 AM PDT

Maana Ke Tere Shehar Mein, Sabse Gareeb Hum Hi Honge Agar Biki Teri Wafa, To Pehle Kharid-Dar Hum Hi Honge Tujhe Khabar Na Hogi Apni Keemat Ki, Tujhe Pakar Sabse Amir Hum Hi Honge

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Kahin To Hogi Wo- Natalie Di Luccio (Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na)

Posted: 28 Apr 2011 09:14 AM PDT



You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Pehla Nasha- Natalie Di Luccio

Posted: 28 Apr 2011 09:06 AM PDT



You are reading : Lover's Feeds


"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you." – Winnie the Pooh

Posted: 28 Apr 2011 06:31 AM PDT

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


A Love Above Loves

Posted: 28 Apr 2011 04:54 AM PDT

A Love Above Loves When I think of you I think of a certain kind of love When I hear your name I hear a certain kind of love When I look at you I see a certain kind of love When I hold you ...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Your love is precious to me……

Posted: 28 Apr 2011 03:39 AM PDT

Your love is precious to me…… Your love is more precious than diamond Your love is more valuable than gold Your love is brightening my life Your love is means so much to me Your...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


LOVE TODAY

Posted: 28 Apr 2011 12:52 AM PDT

LOVE TODAY Love your head Love your face Love your hands Love your chest Love your heart Love your stomach Love your legs Love your sex organs Love your foot Love your mind Love...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment