Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly" – Sam Keen

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 01:34 PM PDT

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly" - Sam Keen

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Breakup…

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 12:41 PM PDT

Breakup....

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


magic called a kiss

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 07:19 AM PDT

magic called a kiss kiss kiss kiss a magical thing kiss kiss kiss only me a kiss is the one thing that is true magic kiss kiss kiss you will always remember it never forget it love and...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


A Kiss

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 07:04 AM PDT

A Kiss A kiss from a friend, Means…that they care. A kiss from your Dad, It’s pretty rare. A kiss on the cheek at Grandma’s house, A kiss from a wife, a kiss to her spouse. ...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


sweet kiss

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 07:02 AM PDT

sweet kiss Kiss me, Kiss me and tell me everything, will soon be okay, Kiss me slowly One more kiss to keep me, sane The kiss of passion Kiss me with promises that, you’ll always be...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The Kiss I Miss

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 07:00 AM PDT

The Kiss I Miss That kiss, that kiss That childlike kiss That pecky on the cheek kiss That I am here kiss That who the hell cares kiss That kiss, that kiss I miss

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Kiss Me Back

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 06:58 AM PDT

Kiss you, kiss your heart Kiss you, kiss your face Kiss you, kiss your lips Kiss you, kiss your mind I kiss you, i kiss you I kiss your imagine I kiss your pictures I kiss you in the ocean I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


*Kiss Me Dear*

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 06:56 AM PDT

*Kiss Me Dear* Kiss me dear kiss with softly soft* Kiss me dear kiss with your desire* Kiss me dear kiss with a little bite* Kiss me dear kiss with your heart* Kiss me dear kiss with your warm...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


"A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities." – William Arthur Ward

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 06:14 AM PDT

"A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Kisses For You…

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 05:29 AM PDT

Kisses For You… I once heard these words in a song; ‘You must remember this…a kiss is just a kiss…a sigh is just a sigh, ‘ etc. With...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment