Monday, April 11, 2011

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages." – Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted: 10 Apr 2011 01:23 PM PDT

"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages." - Friedrich Nietzsche

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


"The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other" – Ashleigh Brilliant

Posted: 10 Apr 2011 01:23 PM PDT

"The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other" - Ashleigh Brilliant

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends." – Abraham Lincoln

Posted: 10 Apr 2011 01:23 PM PDT

"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends." - Abraham Lincoln

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Ajeeb Dastaan Hoti Hai Doston Ki

Posted: 09 Apr 2011 09:31 PM PDT

Ajeeb Dastaan Hoti Hai Doston Ki, Ladna Milnay Se Bhi Acha Lagta Hai, Lad Ke Mananay Wale Bhi Hote Hain Kuch, To Kuch Ko Charana Acha Lagta Hai, Dost Ke Muh Se Kuch Sun-Nay Ke Liye, Kabhi Jhuk Jaana...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment