Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

"True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable." – David Tyson Gentry

Posted: 15 Apr 2011 05:25 PM PDT

"True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable." - David Tyson Gentry

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Tujhi Majhi Kahani…तुझी माझी कहाणी…

Posted: 15 Apr 2011 04:41 AM PDT

Tujhi Majhi Kahani...तुझी माझी कहाणी...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


"When I say, "I love you," it’s not because I want you or because I can’t have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I’ve seen your kindness and your strength. I’ve seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You’re a hell of a woman." – Joss Whedon

Posted: 15 Apr 2011 03:53 AM PDT

"When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Muskurati Ankhon Se Afsana Lika Tha

Posted: 14 Apr 2011 10:08 PM PDT

Muskurati Ankhon Se Afsana Lika Tha, Shayad Aapka Meri Zindagi Mein Aana Likha Tha, Taqdeer To Dekho Mere Aansuon Ki, Inka Bhi Aapki Yaad Mein Bahejana Likha Tha. By Mirza Rehan

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment