Monday, April 18, 2011

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it." – Swedish Proverb

Posted: 17 Apr 2011 05:13 PM PDT

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it." - Swedish Proverb

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world." – Brandi Snyder

Posted: 17 Apr 2011 02:42 AM PDT

"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world." - Brandi Snyder

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Jindagi Mein Do Logo Ka Hamesh Khayal Karna

Posted: 16 Apr 2011 10:19 PM PDT

Jindagi Mein Do Logo Ka Hamesh Khayal Karna, Ek Wo Jinhone Tumhaari Jeet Ke Sab Kuchh Haara Ho, Dusre Wo Jinhone Sabkuchh Haar Kar Aapko Jeeta Ho. By Vikash Kumar

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment