Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

Raksha Bandhan SMS to Sister

Posted: 22 Aug 2010 07:30 AM PDT

Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. I want 2 tell u, during the times when we fought, my love...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Raksha Bandhan SMS Collection

Posted: 22 Aug 2010 07:12 AM PDT

I Long For The Day Through The Year That You So Ceremoniously Tie Rakhi On My Wrist And Pray For My Well Being. Dear Sis, I Wish That Our Bond Grows Stronger Everyday. ` Sky Is Blue, Feel This Hue,...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Top Romantic Love Lines

Posted: 22 Aug 2010 05:56 AM PDT

Loving you has made me realize how beautiful life really is and how much I want to be a part of this world, the world in which you live. ` I never knew how to live, until I knew how to love…you! ` I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Love your job but never fall in love..

Posted: 22 Aug 2010 05:40 AM PDT

Love your job but never fall in love with your company, because you never know when it stops loving you. ~ Dr.Abdul Kalam~ Three Sentences For Getting Success: a) Know more than other b) Work more...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Happy Raksha Bandhan 2010

Posted: 21 Aug 2010 07:43 AM PDT

May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your life . Happy Raksha bandhan to you… ` Warm wishes and love are sent your way… May the gifts of happiness, friendship,...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Onam Messages in Malayalam

Posted: 21 Aug 2010 07:36 AM PDT

May the spirit of Onam remains everywhere whatever you do, whatever you think whatever you hope in your life "Wish you a Happy Onam" ` onam ennal orma ennartham.onamaghosham ennal ormikkappeduaka...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Malayalam Onam SMS

Posted: 21 Aug 2010 07:19 AM PDT

Snehathinteyum sahodaryathinteyum oru onam koodi varavayi. Ellavarkkum enteyum, oro malayaliyudeyum snehoshmalamaya onasamsakal. ` May the spirit of Onam remains everywhere Whatever you do Whatever...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment