Monday, August 9, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

love u more

Posted: 08 Aug 2010 09:31 AM PDT

I hate when u smile at me because u make me crazy about u. I hate when u talk to me because u make me run out of words. I hate u when I see u because u make me love u more

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Height of the Pain

Posted: 08 Aug 2010 09:30 AM PDT

U r just sitting beside a person u love and know the fact that the person can never be urs in this lifetime

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


I began to cry

Posted: 08 Aug 2010 09:28 AM PDT

You greeted me hi, I didn’t reply. You gave me a sweet smile, I responded with a sigh. You showed me your love, you received a shrug. But when you bid goodbye..I began to cry.

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment