Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

you know its right

Posted: 28 Jan 2011 08:53 AM PST

you know its right You know it's right…. when no matter what you're doing or what kind of mood you're in, he can make you smile… love so steady love so Love so steady, love so fine, Be my...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


kaainaat ka mehwar muhabbat

Posted: 28 Jan 2011 08:50 AM PST

kaainaat ka mehwar muhabbat Kaainaat ka mehwar Muhabbat hey iss dinn key hawaaley sey mein muhabbat ka phir sey eaada karta hoon maazi kii saarii talkhyaan bhulla kar mein tum sey phir waada karta...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Be my Valentine, for I

Posted: 28 Jan 2011 08:42 AM PST

Be my Valentine, for I Each day have thought of you. My whole life couldn't manage what Your ready smile can do, Vanquishing my loneliness As though all light were new. Let me be your Valentine Even...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The way u look into my eyes

Posted: 28 Jan 2011 08:41 AM PST

The way u look into my eyes, it scares me, The way u say I Luv U, it scares me, The way u know just what to say, it scares me, The ways u scare me I luv it. ~ ~ ~ ~Valentine SMS Text Messages...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Ur d angel who I cherish so dearly

Posted: 28 Jan 2011 08:40 AM PST

Ur d angel who I cherish so dearly in tis heart of mine, d 1 who makes my day brighter, by making my whole world shine..! ~ ~ ~ ~Valentine SMS Text Messages Greetings 2009~ ~ ~ ~ Wenever I miss U, I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Softly d leaves fo memories wil fal

Posted: 28 Jan 2011 08:39 AM PST

Softly d leaves fo memories wil fal, i'll pick them up & gather them all, coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is through i'll cherish having sum1 like u! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


The most important things are the hardest to say

Posted: 28 Jan 2011 08:38 AM PST

The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them. Forever yours…your Valentine. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ No poems no fancy words I just want the...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Valentines Day

Posted: 28 Jan 2011 08:35 AM PST

When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!! ……..Happy Valentine’s Day Here is my heart, it...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Valentines Day

Posted: 28 Jan 2011 08:23 AM PST

Valentines Day No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Valentines Day

Posted: 28 Jan 2011 08:22 AM PST

Valentines Day V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine A…..is for I will Always be yours L…..is for Love at its most extreme E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love. N…..is for...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment