Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

What is the difference between PROBLEM

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:52 AM PST

What is the difference between PROBLEM, TALENT, & KISMAT ? 2 Boys love one girl that is problem. 1 Boy loves two girls that is talent. 2 Girls love one boy that is kismat…. No shadow to...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


*5 LOVABLE WORDS

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:50 AM PST

*5 LOVABLE WORDS: I M ALONE WITHOUT U. 4 PLEASENT WORDS; I CARE FOR U. 3 SWEET WORDS: I LOVE U. 2 SPECIAL WORDS: MISS U. 1 IMPORTANT WORD U. *MUSKURAHAT HOTO PE, HAMESHA AATI RAHE,. ZINDGI KA HAR...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


I love all the stars in the sky

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:48 AM PST

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! Aap k haath mein Mobile hai, chehray pe khoob Smile hai, Msgs ki achi khasi File hai, phir bhi sms nahi karte...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


you are so dazzing

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:46 AM PST

you are so dazzing, so likeable , so innocent , every body who see you will fall in love with you ,you r so cool o hello i am not saying this to you ok somebody has sent me i have just transferr to...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


I AM OPENING AN EMOTIONAL ACCOUNT FOR U SWEETHEART

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:43 AM PST

I AM OPENING AN EMOTIONAL ACCOUNT FOR U SWEETHEART,SO DEPOSIT YOPUR LOVE IN IT AND YOU WILL GET INTEREST.LUV YOU LOVE. AAP HAI EK MOBILE KI TARAH SAPNO MEIN ATI HAI SMS KI TARAH DIL MEIN BAS JATI HAI...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Ting Tong

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:41 AM PST

Ting Tong Open The Door! Kaun? Hum Hum Kaun? Hum “SMS” Kya Chahiye? “Aap” K Chehre Par ek Pyari si “SMILE” Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes Yahi Wali. “GuD MoniG...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Money says EARN me lot

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:37 AM PST

Money says EARN me lot, Time says PLAN me lot, Flower says LOVE me lot, Study says LEARN me lot, SMS says SEND me lot, And l say REMEMBER me lot. Pal pal hawa ki ahat ka dhyan rakhna, Muskil samay...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Teri lovely smile ne mujpe ek effect kiya hai

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:35 AM PST

Teri lovely smile ne mujpe ek effect kiya hai, ki maine sabko reject kar ke tujko select kiya hai to my dear suman Dua Mile Bando Se.. Sath Mile Apno Se.. Khushiya Mile Jag Se.. Rehmat MIle Rab Se.....

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Dost teri girlfriend ka phone aya tha.

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:32 AM PST

Dost teri girlfriend ka phone aya tha. kah rahi thi koi patthar se na maro mere dibane ko…bam ka jamana hai ura do sale ko… A CHAND TU CHAMAK YA NA CHAMAK MUJHE KOI GAM NAHI, EK CHAND...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Smile is a lnguage of Luv.

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 01:30 AM PST

Smile is a lnguage of Luv. Smile is a way to get success, Smile is to win the hearts. Smile improves ur personality. Brush daily. Don’t spoil what U have by desiring what U don’t have coz...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment