Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

I Love My Eyes

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 08:33 PM PDT

From:- K K Afridi I love my eyes when U look into them, I love my name when U say it.. I love my heart when U love it, I love my life when U are in it… I Love My Eyes is a post from: Mail...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Kyu Mere Liye Koi

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 08:28 PM PDT

From:- Pravesh Singh Kyu Mere Liye Koi Intzar Karega, Apni Zindgi Mere Liye Bekrar Karega. Me Kya Hu Meri Hasti Hi Kya Hai, Kya Dekhkar Humse Koi Pyar Karega !!...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Mere Mehboob Meri Jane Adaa

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 07:59 PM PDT

Written By:- Hameeda Bibbo Mere meh-boob meri jane adaa, Dil churane ki tujh ko aye adaa..! Dil chu-rayen mera nichi-nigaah, Mujh ko pagal banayen teri aad-da..! Dil mera haye bas tujhe chahe, Kesa...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Ik Sitam Aur

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 07:55 PM PDT

From:- Tasleemash Ik Sitam aur meri jaan abhi jaan baaqi hai, Dil mein ab tak teri ulfat ka nishaan baaqi hai.. Ik sitam aur meri jaan abhi jaan baaqi hai..! Jurame-tooheen-e mohabbat ki saza de mujh...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Flying Above The Storm

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 07:51 PM PDT

From:- Vinod Did you know that an eagle knows When a storm is approaching long before it breaks? The eagle will fly to some high spot and wait for the winds to come. When the storm hits, It sets its...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Mohabbat

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 07:46 PM PDT

From:- Sikandar Khan Kabhi Zindgi Ka Naam Hai Muhabbat, Kabhi Mout Ka Pegham Hai Muhabbat..! Kabhi Muhabbat Se Milti Hai Khushi, Kabhi Ghum Ki Shaam Hai Muhabbat..! Kabhi Muhabbat..! Ansuon Ki Barish...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Kal Jab Mile The

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 07:43 PM PDT

From:- Indresh Tiwari Kal jab mile the…. to dil mein hua ek sound. Aur aaj mile to kehte hain…. your file not found! * Jo muddat se hota aaya hai, woh repeat kar doonga… Tu naa mili...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


“If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. i’ll always be with you.” – Winnie the Pooh

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 12:21 PM PDT

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


I want u to be here forever

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 10:28 PM PDT

I want u to be here forever , A day without ur thought would happen never , U r like d dream i see with open eyes , Like the Cold wave in the morning sky , U r my love , U r my passion Without u Mr....

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment