Monday, July 12, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

“The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other” – Ashleigh Brilliant

Posted: 11 Jul 2010 06:17 PM PDT

"The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other" - Ashleigh Brilliant 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Roy Croft

Posted: 11 Jul 2010 05:09 AM PDT

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Husan Ka Andaz

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 03:26 AM PDT

From:- Sikandar Khan Ay Musawir Mere Mehboob Ki Tasveer Bana, Tujh Se Ban Jaye To Bigri Hui Taqdeer Bana..! Zulf Aisi Ho Keh Barsaat Bhi Pani Mange, Surkh Honton Se Har Ek Phool Jawani Mangy..!...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment