Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 06:17 PM PDT

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


loving her

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 12:07 PM PDT

I grab her by the hand and brought her to my room.. It was a site to see.. She felt relax, warm and comfortable when she step in.. The candles was lit everywhere, the disco light was spinning and...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


to my only love, maryson

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 12:01 PM PDT

hi! sweetheart,you're the only one to me. my life seems nothing without you,i'm so sorry for the wrong things that i've done to you,and thank you for being here always everytime that i need you..i...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Welcome To My World

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 12:00 PM PDT

Welcome to my world You finally see the real me I can't believe your wanting The girl i am to be I don’t get how you understand But maybe yet i do You’re the one I’m in love with...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Still

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 11:57 AM PDT

I’ve lost control of this life that I still have, I’ve lost my balance … ‘n I lately came to realize why: I never stopped loving you that it aches so bad right now,...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Shooting Star

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 11:51 AM PDT

Hi my shooting star... You said the nicest thing to me today: "Lets celebrate for the only reason being, it's Tuesday and we're in love." I love it when you say things like that to me. They mean...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Nice body

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 11:45 AM PDT

If your love was nothing to me Then all those men would be hating me for what. If your lips were nothing then why should the sun rays strike on them. If Your rolling eyes were nothing to me then...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Nish

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 11:42 AM PDT

You came to my life as one of my best friends. Since that day I was dreaming about you. But....... how unlucky my fate is? I'm not yours and you are not mine. Why you came to my life? I'm not...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


In my imagination (love poem)

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 11:37 AM PDT

In my imagination, I can fly up on high, I swoop and dive, Try to catch your eye. Once you’ve seen me You’ll fall in love, Having gazed upon, This graceful dove. In my imagination, I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” – Martin Luther King Jr.

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 08:52 AM PDT

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King Jr. 143

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment