Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

Love Me lyrics Justin Bieber

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 08:14 PM PDT

my friends say im a fool to think that your the one for me i guess im just a sucker for love ‘cuz honestly is that you know im never leavin’ ‘cuz your my angel sent froma above baby...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Baby Justin Bieber lyrics

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 08:11 PM PDT

oh woahh, oh woahh, oh woahhh You know you love me I know you care And I would never, not be there You are my love You are my heart And we would never, ever, ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


With Love lyrics

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 08:08 PM PDT

I don’t mind you telling me What’s been on your mind lately I don’t mind you speaking up I know sometimes I can be All wrapped up and into me I can be in such a rush Just slow me...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Love Story lyrics

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 08:06 PM PDT

We were both young when I first saw you close my eyes And the flashback starts I’m standing there On a balcony in summer air See the lights See the party, the ball gowns I see you make your way...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Ideas on How to Propose

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 09:45 AM PDT

1. Do it the old fashioned way. Get down on one knee with a rose clenched in your teeth and the ring in your hand. 2. Have a waiter bring you her favorite dessert with the ring inside of it. (Be...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Seven Steps to Attract Your lover

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 09:42 AM PDT

They say love makes the world goes round. And they’d be spot on. When we love and are loved unconditionally by a tippety-top-tastic perfect partner, life makes sense. And the sex is pretty...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


You are the best thing

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 09:39 AM PDT

You’re the best thing was, is and will be in my life! You are a part of me. without you I am not what I am … without me ….. You – not you! We complement each other…. We...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


Baby I miss you

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 09:38 AM PDT

Baby I miss you, I want to see you, feel the taste of your body, see your big brown eyes, enjoy your voice……. I am terribly lacking you, very simply, I love you! Share this on...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


When night starts to fall

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 09:37 AM PDT

When night starts to fall Thats when it gets hard It’s worst right after the goodnight phone call With so much distance between us Missing you Searching for you I sleep alone in the...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


True Friends Forever

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 09:35 AM PDT

Written with a pen Sealed with a kiss If you are my friend, Please answer this: Are we friends or are we not? You told me once, but I forgot. So tell me now and tell me true, So I can say, I am here...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment