Friday, October 7, 2011

Lover's Wish Blog

Lover's Wish Blog

Link to My Lover's Wish

Boy Calls his GF at midnight.. Girl: Hey darling Is everything alright? Boy: I…

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 09:19 AM PDT

Boy Calls his GF at midnight.. Girl: Hey darling Is everything alright? Boy: I wanted to tell you somethng important Girl: Aww. but we just talked before too right? Whats it sweety? Boy: I. I . I...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


MyLoversWish’s Facebook Wall 2011-10-06 08:51:28

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 08:51 PM PDT

Wall PhotosA small tribute to the man whose visions made revolutions in the way we use technology, in the way we live - Steve Jobs. You will be missed Sir. R.I.P.

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


- Kiss on the Forehead: We are cute together . - Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perf…

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 08:40 PM PDT

- Kiss on the Forehead: We are cute together . - Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect. - Kiss on the Cheek: We are friends. - Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now. - Kiss on the Hand: I adore you. ...-...

You are reading : Lover's Feeds


No comments:

Post a Comment